SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sadr Ha 3nm

Earl

Thanks Sara

Im good for 2 hours from 12.30 at this location, so ill try and get some more mosaic panes in, if im lucky it will not be too far out by the time i get to the pelican.... well thats a long term plan to say the least.

PS. loving the 3nm much better star control.

Thanks Sara

Im good for 2 hours from 12.30 at this location, so ill try and get some more mosaic panes in, if im lucky it will not be too far out by the time i get to the pelican.... well thats a long term plan to say the least.

PS. loving the 3nm much better star control.

The 3nm Ha filter is a dream. I'm saving up for the 3nm OIII now. Considered the 5nm but I think I'll be disappointed after using a 3nm Ha.

Lovely image with nice contrast, especially for only 2hours of data. I'm all set up and have my sequence stored ready to take a 35 pane mosaic of the whole Cygnus area including this part over the coming winter. I love this area of the sky. So much going on :)

Phil

Archived