Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The face in Copernicus

CATLUC

hello

Looking at the Copernicus crater, much like Alfred Wegener Continental Drift for something caught my attention.

This crater is one of my favorite targets with the 625 mm. 

A force to scrutinize it in any seams rather strange things struck me. It seemed to me to see a kind of symmetry ... not symmetrical. 

Thus the bump on the left above a crater in the walls seemed relative to the center to enter the hollow opposite. So I draws a line between all these elements. I even tried it out with other notable points of the edges of the crater and all these lines intersect at almost the same place.

You tell me hazard or center of the circle formed by the crater ... Yes, but we must not push the plug too far... You will also tell me that there are other elements that connecting them do not cross the same place, or it's a bit normal too.

2382-1433938584.jpg

But the most extraordinary is that going to see the place on the website of RSO (http://target.lroc.asu.edu/q3/) where lines intersect, there is a very strange thing.

Zooming I say "not bad like that!" it reminds me of the famous 'face' on Mars.

I think that conclusion can be deduced that : look carefully you can always find something very surprising and curious about the messages left by aliens.

56e050bb-c564-4f06-8b6d-d4016d71dd95.gif

You think what you want, I infer that the aliens have a lot of humor, and they are among us for some time, at least since 1985, preparing millions of people to get used to their appearance.

643924f8cdd54204fcb40a78cd9b8cc1.620x0_q

Best regards.

Luc CATHALA  :grin:

PS : Excuse my English is google translation

Archived