Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A simple capture of M51

lensman57

Hi,

Took advantage of a clear evening last night. It is nearly dark at 12.00am till about 2.00am now so 2 hours is all that I could give this, 900s subs stacked and processed in PI and PS. I also used my 150 PDS that has been a problem for me since day one, the focuser still needs to be sorted out and set square to the tube but I think that I am 80% there. Atik 428EXC with SW CC, IDAS D1 on HEQ5.

Thanks for looking,

A.G

post-28808-0-17971500-1433783947_thumb.p

Hi AG, that's a beauty !

If and when you decide to throw away that 428 put me on the top of the list !!!

I've had to forgo the last couple of clear nights due to various things so I'm glad to see someone made use of them. Great image for a relatively short time.

Regards, Lee

Thanks to all of you gentlemen for your kind words. I have now added 6 more subs of the same duration with the same set up from the night before. On their own they were a right off but together they make 14 X 900s which has brought down the noise a bit and allowed me to stretch just a little more aggressively without upping the noise too much. Hope that like it.

Regards,

A.G

post-28808-0-58251600-1433805951_thumb.p

Archived