SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Re-Edit the Pacman nebula

CELESCOPE

Sorry Mick, yes its NGC 281

NGC 281 is a star cluster associated with nebulosity. The young, blue central stars are being formed from the surrounding gas, which emits Ha light after being excited by stellar radiation. The nebulosity of this region is faint and can be best appreciated in long exposure images such as this. There are prominent Bok Globules in the central portion of this image.

TAKEN WITH THE ATIK 2HS and FASTSTAR SYSTEM

Rog

Cheers for that Rog.

It may well sound daft to some of the gang,but I've got a Phillips star chart pined up behind the puter,& every time a picci is posted by you guys I put it on the map (when i fathom how to download the picks they will go on as well).

Now you can have a titter :lol:.

Mick :lol:

Hi James yes,to the desk top if you can call it that.It's an old iMac i salvaged from a skip from my ex works.

Upgraded software hard drive +mem(cant find replacement dvd at the mo).

Having never used a puter before,...when i do thing's its stand back hit the enter key & hope it doesn't go bang!

Practise will make perfect? :lol:.

Mick

Hi Mick,

Dont know Imac's personally but i think you can still do this - Just right click on any image you want and save to desktop :lol:.

Skip computers are fun! I overclocked a P90 to P400 once using lots of Cooling gel and fans ehehe.

James :lol:

Hi Mick,

Dont know Imac's personally but i think you can still do this - Just right click on any image you want and save to desktop :lol:.

Skip computers are fun! I overclocked a P90 to P400 once using lots of Cooling gel and fans ehehe.

James :lol:

Hmm - didn't think the older Macs had two butons.

Arthur

Archived