SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SHOW US YOUR MAK.......

Just to prove I do think mirrors can be used for telescopes - Mak 180 pro in cloudy moonlight. This scope is a magnet for clouds I reckon, it sometimes feels like every time I put this scope out to cool along come the clouds. Mind that's the same for any scope isn't it? :grin:

post-2283-0-42095400-1433144612_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Just to prove I do think mirrors can be used for telescopes - Mak 180 pro in cloudy moonlight. This scope is a magnet for clouds I reckon, it sometimes feels like every time I put this scope out to cool along come the clouds. Mind that's the same for any scope isn't it? :grin:

Bloomin heck Phil, the 180 looks good set up in the obsy, must get a dual speed for my 150, mirror flop is getting right on my wick, thought the new 150 might have suffered less but no

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Andy, good to see a 200k in this thread

:grin:  Steve(Sloz) got in first on page 2 with his lovely F8.5. Mine is the older F10. Will need to post a side-on pic of mine to show the obvious difference in tube lengths.