Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show us your Frac

11 minutes ago, Seafury said:

Yes it was on ebay I put a couple of bids on it but checked today and it had disappeared altogether

It's a longstanding scam. The same kit keeps appearing in different ads and the the ad gets cancelled. I think a number of people here have reported it to eBay many times but they seem ineffective in stopping it. 

• Like 1

I report it whenever I see it, seems to get taken down.

Easy to spot as they request payment outside PayPal and put a contact email and price on one of the images.

• Like 2

Just to clarify my previous post, I wasn't suggesting that reporting it is ineffective, it is ebay that is ineffective in stopping it re-appearing on a regular basis. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, DRT said:

Just to clarify my previous post, I wasn't suggesting that reporting it is ineffective, it is ebay that is ineffective in stopping it re-appearing on a regular basis. 

I have reported this many times as well as a questar they put up all the time. Somehow they seem to be hijacking legit accounts making it harder to stop!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, garryblueboy said:

A new Refactor on its way hopefully soon will post pics as soon as this beautiful scope arrives I'm so excited ? 

Is it a Tak, Garry? Lots of Tak's purchased lately.

12 minutes ago, garryblueboy said:

Ok Guys here you go 

20170702_190455.jpg

I ve got the same model of Omron device. Measure blood pressure every day with it.

But these teasers not doing much for it!  :-)

• Like 3