SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Bresser.....Germany

trazor

Recently sent a Lunt LS50F Ha second Etalon, for repair to Bresser Germany.

They replaced a faulty tuner mechanism, and returned it to me.

They did this free of charge.

Considering I was not the original purchaser, I felt this was Wonderful after sales service.

A big thumbs up to this company.

• Like 6

• 4 years later...

Hi all, I contacted Bresser eu, as my lunt 60mm solar telescope is 8 years old and I thought perhaps I should service the O' rings of the tuner as I wasn't sure if it was retaining pressure. I got in contact with Bresser and they sent me free of charge and postage two sets of O' rings. That's service for you. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Ibbo! locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Kuddos for Bresser!

I own a special set of Lunt unobstructed limited edition signature series etalons HR LS75F  with a BF3400 filter. According to Andrew Lunt only 2 sets of these were made in 2008. Even he himself only had a single filter and did not own a double stack set like I do...

They are still in superb condition, but the blue filter at the telescope side of the BF3400 filter showed weird effects, like the filter layer was dissolving
I mailed Lunt and got a message back the same day, to tell me I should contact Bresser in Germany, for they are their European presentative.
So I did and Bresser by the name of Wolfgang Quere answered me that I could send the complete BF filter to them and they would repair it free of charge...
10 days later I got it back, free of charge and free of postage costs with a brand new blue filter ...

Now that is what I call SERVICE (yes, with capitals!)

Edited by Waldemar
  • Like 4