Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skyquest XT10i

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohoo.....the skywatcher 250px turned up today with a raci and telrad , thanks to the guys at FLO excellent service, it's all built up ready for action...and then the clouds and rain appeared today after a few nice clear nights...DOH...I would post the pics of me unwrapping it but don't know how to post pics. Can't wait to use it.

Woohoo.....the skywatcher 250px turned up today with a raci and telrad , thanks to the guys at FLO excellent service, it's all built up ready for action...and then the clouds and rain appeared today after a few nice clear nights...DOH...I would post the pics of me unwrapping it but don't know how to post pics. Can't wait to use it.

when you post a reply you can see post and more reply options press more reply options then you will see you can attach files hope that helps :)

congrats on the scope btw :)

Archived