New member from Kent

Al Perez

Hi Al and welcome to SGL

I have the smaller version of yours (a 5SE) and everything said by others is spot on, correct long/lat location and other data is essential, as is adequate power source. Alignment becomes more accurate with practice and GOTO follows.

Good luck!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, thank you to all for your warm welcome and great replies.

As a noob I can see now from all your advice that whats posted on the web has undergone long exposure and or tweaking, I guessed it must have but just wanted to be sure. I may even try a few pics myself as my T ring arrived for my Canon.

I'm also hoping to get more adept with the use of correct mag and my various EPs so thank you for your re assurance.. I'm sure I ll enjoy the learning curve!

I ll try the co ordinate inputs and the +1 summertime and hopefully I can get the Tour skewing right, if anyone does have my kit I'd appreciate their own set up procedure.

Skies are great again tonite and I'm really hooked so cant wait to get out there ..clear skies all!!!

The timezone should be left at -0.000 and select YES to daylight saving and the coordinates should be  000 16 E,  51 11 N

Archived