From France-Metz, ALPO member and moon observer

indyanhorse

Hello everybody,

i'm located in France, north east, i'm ALPO memeber, my main target is the moon since i am 17 ( im 52 now).  I have now my own obervatory, so i am more active.

I have a 200/1000 newton kepler, a diy focuser, diy observatory, and a etx 125 when i'm moving wth my car.

what else ?, startrek fan Babylon5 fan, STW fan like many others, i have a collection of SCIFI rarities ( my last one : "world war 3" with rock hudson and david soul).

So if you are searching a scifi movie made in 1937 in the interior balouchistan, i can find it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indyanhorse welcome! Your interest in SF movies raises some interesting possibilities (refer to the thread on astronomy as part of the background of movies).

Currently we are showing our two daughters, (who we home school), the movies; Metropolis and M. We are also looking for the more avant garde movies of the '30's to showthem.

michael

Archived