Using Slooh while I wait on my scope

ramdom

My C9.25" is in transit from CA and should be here next week. In the mean time, I'm satisfying my bug taking pictures on slooh. I decided to make a web page of these images as well as others I had taken in the past. Some of them came out okay I thought - it's not like I have to do much, just press "snap image" at the right time if I am piggybacking off of someone else's mission (in many cases, that's what I am doing since not all my reservations work out). 

http://ram.org/ramblings/cosmos/cosmos.html

I hope with longer imaging someday I can beat these - at least I know which targets to look at when I get started and it has given me a SMALL portion of my space fix. 

--Ram

What mount is your C9.25 going to be on?

It's the AVX... I hope it'll be stable enough for videoastronomy---I hope to hook up a Mallicam (Skywatcher-DS looks good) to it but I may need to get a small refractor for wide angle views... this is long term (next year) if my interest in astronomy continues as it has. 

--Ram

Archived