List of acronyms?

thomasr

Hello all, I'm new to these forums and just recently purchased a decent scope. It's been highly educational cruising topics here, but boy does this hobby come with a lot of slang and acronyms!

Any resources on the web (or threads on this forum) where I can learn to crack the secret code?

Thanks.

Hi Thomas,

Warm welcome to SGL, hope you enjoy the forums. Like any technical based hobby it comes with its own baggage of acronyms and slang. It won't be long before you are using tla's like a good un!!

Hi and welcome to SGL - I guess there's always new terminology to learn and acronyms in a new hobby - Hopefully you've got it sorted now with Martins link :D

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Hi Thomas and welcome to SGL, our glossary of terms as mentioned should help, but immersing yourself in the subject, you will soon get used to the ones most commonly used, enjoy the forum :)

Archived