Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

well its a clear night so i thought i would go and have a look at her now i cleaned down my H20 ep after my mishap i can see 3 moons to her left side and only 1 on her right side was doing my head in for about a hour on lap top outside back on comp thought this is wrong and guess what i just realized i aint got my erecting lens in as it got cooked still getting used to looking at things in reverse and upside down der i will get there just call me me num nuts

In a scope, does it really matter what way round something is? For our brains, yes, because its logical to be right side up. But through the scope and in space generally, there is no up, down, left or right.

Its good to see your gear is still working though and not too badly damaged.

Matt.

In a scope, does it really matter what way round something is? For our brains, yes, because its logical to be right side up. But through the scope and in space generally, there is no up, down, left or right.

Its good to see your gear is still working though and not too badly damaged.

Matt.

Thats true but its still nice to know which moons are which

Archived