Hello.

Cylon

Hello everyone, i have been interested in what is above us for as long as i can remember and finally decided to invest in a scope and do something about it.  Come the end of the month i will be investing in a skywatcher explorer 200p with eq5 mount after doing a lot of reading and looking around.  Oh and i will be asking lots of questions :grin:.

All the best Cylon.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Cylon and welcome to the forum :)

Do not hesitate to ask questions ;) We are a friendly bunch here

Clear skies !

hi mate and welcome from south wales.this is the place to be for all things spacey and more. ive got the 200p on a eq5 mount loverly scope a real time machine its good for DSOs planets,nebs,clusters, sol"with solar film" and moon and everything inbetween you are going to see some amazing things with it.i wish you clear skys .all the best.charl.

Hello Cylon and a very warm welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have a great time with your hobby and also with your new friends on this wonderfl forum.

I have been mulling over what to get as my first scope for absolutely ages and am rapidly coming to the same decision as you..

All the best

Bob

Archived