Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kielder SP on You and Yours Radio 4

Excellent!!

Recognise that voice Kev, and Gary. Did I hear Albert as well - and your mate with the pick-up truck (sorry, don't remember his name)?

Have to get About Anglia down to Kelling in Autumn!!

Thanks that heads up was great! I think that was Lynn who was talking as well there, Gary yes and Maybe Albert too? Not sure it will be finished at the end of the month as said on the broadcast mind. Great bit of publicity for the Obs and for the Star Camps too Well done all concerned pat on the back for once more marketing this great hobby of ours :wave:

Excellent!!

Recognise that voice Kev, and Gary. Did I hear Albert as well - and your mate with the pick-up truck (sorry, don't remember his name)?

Have to get About Anglia down to Kelling in Autumn!!

Yup Albert was on and the guy who had the pick-up was Lee.

That was a good listen - cheers!

Liked the Wow factor bit with showing the chap Saturn. He stopped in delivery. Wonder if he will buy a scope!

Yeah - great moment. Just that pause and the "Wow!" might be enough to enthuse a few listeners!

Andrew

Archived