Hello from Nottingham

bigdee

Hi Chris swim across trent and your find me other side :laugh: Beeston do you have much trouble with planes and light from East Midlands airport ?

hi there. Im not swimming the trent again. I did that as a child and it was not good.

I do get planes going over but no trouble frim lights. The street lights here go off at night too so I get some nice dark skies

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sees ye of Nottingham. Surrender thy gold to be shared with the poor!! [emoji4]

Alas the days of robbing the rich to help the poor have changed somewhat.

Now the rich pay their taxes overseas so old robin can collect very little

Hi. Im in Gotham. Not too far from you.

Cycle through there from kegworth loads past the Star pub and to Clifton and onwards back home.

Hi Chris swim across trent and your find me other side :laugh:  Beeston do you have much trouble with planes and light from East Midlands airport ?

I worked at Beeston Rylands at Plessey years ago :)

Cycle through there from kegworth loads past the Star pub and to Clifton and onwards back home.

I worked at Beeston Rylands at Plessey years ago :)

I'm in Beeston Rylands down towards the Canal and river

if Chris does try to swim across I can pick him out of the river before he shoots over the weir at Beeston locks  :evil:

Archived