Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

South Wales Star Party October 2015

Freff

Well I managed to get home after the Export aka burger van decided to have a blow out on the M50!! & the resulting carnage underneath was the floor, wheel arch, part of the dinette area & one of the cupboards have been damaged :mad: maybe more damage but won't know until it gets opened up.

Blow%20out%2001_zpseep8iygg.jpg

Blow%20out%2003_zpsly4ygnht.jpg

Blow%20out%2002_zpsuhli1igy.jpg

Thanks to Tony for organising another great event & they didn't work :sad: if you know what I mean. Still been a blast & a cracking week & definitely worth going if just for the entertainment by the dob mob :grin: It were great catching up & see you all at SGL & SW5 next year :tongue:
Also thanks for all your help everyone especially after my back went on Saturday much appreciated.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's finding the spares that's the hard part Lenny although I think my mate has an inner arch & a dinnete area so just ply for the floor & it's half way there, cupboard might be tricky though & annoyongly I sold a pair of them a couple of years ago :mad:

Well I managed to get home after the Export aka burger van decided to have a blow out on the M50!! & the resulting carnage underneath was the floor, wheel arch, part of the dinette area & one of the cupboards have been damaged :mad: maybe more damage but won't know until it gets opened up.

Hi Tich,

Ouch! :shocked: Sorry to here about this, hope the damage is minimal. Glad no one got hurt though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived