Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wierd red lights....

scottydog

Hi, I was just out in the back garden about 10 mins ago and looked towards the East and saw this really red light just hovering....I grabbed my 15x70 bins and it appeared to look like 2 lights side by side....Anyone else see it/them???

I also saw a green light very nearby maybe part of the red object...it moved in random directions and at different speeds....I'm not saying it was ET but it was certainly nothing I've ever seen before...

And I defo saw this object before anybody starts questioning my sanity or asks what have I been smoking this evening :embarrassed:

Any motorways in the direction you were looking?

We get a few helicopters monitoring the motorways and main roads.

Are Westland testing anything.

No motorways in that direction...

Westland helicopters are in the other direction - West.

My 2p - Police helicopter....scoping out some local baddie/cattle rustler/farm equipment thief.... Nightsun off and tracking by thermal imaging...

And Westland can fly east surely.... :)

Who can know? So many lights blipping about....Took me ages to work out the single unblinking light moving in a large & repeated circle night after night over east London at a pretty high altitude (for a small object)....police/security monitoring plane apparently.

I'm going for drone...just coz I want one :D.

Seriously though it could be anything. Distance, Darkness and the Imagination can do almost anything, even to the most rational mind

I have not got a clue what I saw (apart from 2 red lights and 1 green light :grin: )...so that counts as a UFO does it not?! :cheesy::undecided:

Don't know if you are near me (Portishead) but the Police HQ here has helicopters coming and going all the time, at odd hours as well. 

I have not got a clue what I saw (apart from 2 red lights and 1 green light :grin: )...so that counts as a UFO does it not?! :cheesy::undecided:

Aye, I agree so long as we do not infer anything from the U, from what it stands for, viz. 'unidentified'. If we go a step further, any inference drawn will be unsound and invalid, for we do not know what the U is. If we interpret the U, and say something like, U is X or Q or P, the argument then becomes an 'argument from ignorance'. 

Archived