Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Wales

Dave grim

Hi guys and gals just to introduce myself I'm Dave I'm 50 and have been into astronomy for a while but haven't owned a telescope all that long so a beginner really, I would like to get into astro photography so I might need some help in choosing gear but I will put that in another section .

Cheers

Dave

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dave and welcome to SGL - There's a couple of us imagers knocking about, so when you're ready give us a shout! Do have a look in the search facility though, or have a scan of the imaging section as the 'what shall I buy?' question is fairly common and you may get some good ideas from what people have already asked.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Hi Dave and welcome to SGL, if you are intending to go down the black arts route, AP as we affectionately call it, then your first purchase to consider, should be a copy of Steve Richards book, "Making Every Photon Count". Probably the most widely used book by our forum imagers there is, to avail yourself of a copy see FLO top of the page. Enjoy your Astronomy :)

Archived