Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Thank you Grant (and everyone else involved too!)

Helen

And thank you from me to all who organised and made sure that we had a stonking Hog Roast to eat, lots of clears skies, dry weather and a great atmosphere. Its a pity Grant couldn't make it over but thank you to Daz for stepping in :)

James

Note to the organisers: Please please please - no eclipses or other events that leave us at FLO utterly exhausted just before the star party :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks to Grant and all, I had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was nice meeting old friends and making new ones. Thanks Scott (Auspom) for the lift to the out reach event :) and it was good to have your company Pete (Psychobilly) for the last nights imaging session :)

I agree a big thank you to all the organisers is well deserved, I must also add what a cracking location Lucksall camping site is :smiley: as for the hog roast I couldn't bare to see one of my kin cooked over a burning spit :grin:

Archived