Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Welcome to Stargazers Lounge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Helen

Thank you Grant (and everyone else involved too!)

31 posts in this topic

And thank you from me to all who organised and made sure that we had a stonking Hog Roast to eat, lots of clears skies, dry weather and a great atmosphere. Its a pity Grant couldn't make it over but thank you to Daz for stepping in :)

James

Note to the organisers: Please please please - no eclipses or other events that leave us at FLO utterly exhausted just before the star party :)

1 person likes this

Weather doesn't look so good this weekend... but who cares :)

Peter:

On the other hand, whoever let the paparazzi in whilst we were eating the hog roast deserves a thrashing ;)

James

2 people like this

Many thanks to everyone involved in making SGLX a resounding success on every level. :icon_salut:

Many thanks to Grant and all, I had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was nice meeting old friends and making new ones. Thanks Scott (Auspom) for the lift to the out reach event :) and it was good to have your company Pete (Psychobilly) for the last nights imaging session :)

I agree a big thank you to all the organisers is well deserved, I must also add what a cracking location Lucksall camping site is :smiley: as for the hog roast I couldn't bare to see one of my kin cooked over a burning spit :grin:

1 person likes this