Hello, Jean-paul new member intro

Jean-paul

Hello,
new member see below few informations about me.

First, as you saw I am french, so my English is not so good ! (indulgence request) ...

I live 80km from Paris in Chartres
the sky is not so bad and we can partly see the milky way.

30 years ago I started with astronomy in a club, I was secetary in the sun committee in the Sociétév Astronomique de France
in relation with Meudon observatory. But I had to stop and start again last year

I saw that amateur instruments avalable in shops are now on the top.

I have a skywatcher EQ8 with a Takasashi TSA120 (pictures) and a Newton Kepler 300mm (visual) on it.
an ATIK 314L, ZWO 120MM, Canon 350D and 70D

But for the moment, nothing good with that !
I hope this Forum will help me to get better results, ideas and friends
JP

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi JP and welcome to SGL - There's lots of information in the various forums, so have a browse. If you have any specific questions, then post them in the appropriate section and people will start to help in no time.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Hi jean-Paul and welcome to SGL. If I understand the gist of your opening thread, you may have been having problems with your AP, most of our imagers are raised in their craft on a copy of "Making Every Photon Count"  by Steve Richards, the route towards good Astro Photography. As the book is not available through normal retail outlets, should you wish to avail yourself of a copy, it may be purchased direct, here... http://www.skyatnightimages.co.uk enjoy your Astronomy :)

Archived