Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Bungielad

kind generous people.

Hi all,

Bit of a cheeky request but considering my order is not going to arrive until after the solar eclipse would anyone be kind enough to post me a 5cm×5cm piece of baader solar film or any other so I can take a few pics of the eclipse. ..obviously I'll pay you!!

If not, where can I get some quick?? Only need a little bit to cover my home made camera cover.

Thanks

Bungielad.

Edited by Bungielad

Where are you?

Town. Country will do

What date do you need it by?

I'm in Australia

Edited by Carina Lass

I would think your only hope is if somebody is local , unless you get your post very early considering you will have to make a mount for the film.

Already made the mount but a bit late now I suppose! I may be able to get to Australia and back if that worm hole at the end of my street stays open long enough....lol

otherwise it looks like its just going to be a viewing session with glasses I reckon.

Cheers for the replies folks

Bungielad.