Hello from Cornwall

Ejaydee

Hi from a surprisingly sunny Penzance (Cornwall).  

My first telescope is being delivered today (Sky watcher Skymax 127 and EQ3 pro), so looking forward to carefully starting a hobby I have watched from the sidelines for many years.  

No doubt I will be asking plenty of dumb questions over the coming months and years.

Cheers

Eddy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ejaydee,

Welcome to teh forums from nearly Cornwall.

No such thing as a dumb question, well there is, but that is only the question you did not ask.

plenty of people on here to give friendly and helpful advise on all topics to withg with astronomy.  Has been an invaluable help to me on the road to imaging.

Clear Skies

I've only been on this site for a week or two and have already asked some dumb questions - and had really helpful answers. No one's told me I'm an idiot (yet). After all, if you don't (i) try, (ii) read, (iii) ask, you won't learn.

Here's hoping for clear skies on Friday morning.

Hi all many thanks for the comments.  My new kit turned up three hours ago so I am knee deep in cardboard boxes and in the process of reading copious instructions while putting things together.......oh what fun :-) 

Hi and welcome to SGL. Noticed you're from Penzance, Cornwall Astonomy Society (well a few of us) will be at Newlyn Art Gallery from 7am on Friday for the eclipse, please feel free to come and say hello, always pleased to welcome fellow astronomers.

Archived