Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Yup.. it's another M1

Sp@ce_d

I was inspired by Ian's (x6gas) M1 post back in January, in it's various incarnations. I particularly liked his RGB version for it's subtlety. Most M1's you see are not subtle, it seems to force itself on you.. offering oodles of sharpness & brashness. Of course it has every right to be so considering the violence of it's creation! However, I'm drawn to the wispy fluffy stuff that starts to show up in RGB, so here's my attempt to draw it out with what I've collected so far.

Processed in PI (rather quickly) this is mostly just RGB with a smidgen of Lum & Ha as Lum. Only mixed in about 10% max as it's so easy for it to become sharply dominant & loose the effect I'm trying to get. As always I'll need more data to bring out that wispy smoke I'm after.

T: C925

C: Atik 314L+

L: 31 x 300

R: 23 x 300

G: 25 x 300

B: 19 x 300

Ha 5 x 900

All Bin 1

post-11176-0-17966900-1426555561_thumb.p

Thank you all for the comments & likes :smiley:

Yet another project that's not going to be finished (are they ever?) till next season now. The window of darkness between sunset & hitting my horizon limit is rapidly diminishing.

Archived