Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGLX Polo Shirts

Ant

Hi All, 

We had great plans for the SGLX Star party, but real life just continues to get "in the way". One of the things we wanted to do was a Polo Shirt for the event.

We I left it too late to get any of significant quantity. I do have some polos being made right now but of very limited quantity... I promise to do better next year.  

I have ordered Black and Grey and one in White. This is the size chart so that you can tell if I have got the size you want available. 

post-2-0-45021800-1424991773_thumb.jpg

The Shirts are a 195g/m2 pre-shrunk jersey knit polo, 50% Cotton 50% Polyester. With the SGLX and the dates embroidered on the left chest. The Black Shirts have the SGL in white and the Grey and White shirts have the SGL in Black. All colours have the X and the dates in the light blue.

Size colours available are

Black Polo - Size XL x 4

Black Polo - Size   L x 3

Grey Polo - Size XL x 3

Grey Polo - Size   L x 4

White Polo - Size L x 1

So only 15 in total available. The Mods kindly committed to buy the first test batch before I even knew how they were going to come out. The picture above is my shirt and the finished result (the iPad doesn't take a good picture). There will only ever be 35 of these in existence (including the ones for the Mods).

Price for these are £12.50 if collected at SGLX (I'll be there Saturday) proceeds going to SGL, if they need to be posted, then postage will be at Royal mail cost of £1.65 each.

Please contact me via PM if you would like one. First come first served.

Next year, we'll have a slicker way of ordering and paying.

Cheers

Ant 

Just going to go through my PM's now, and see whos ordered what. I'll update the first post accordingly. 

If I do not reply to your in the next 30 minutes or so let me know.

Ant

Everyone who's PM me has been replied to. 

A couple of people have asked for a colour size combo that has gone, I've suggested an alternative. So currently ALL of the LARGE Polo Shots are sold. 

But if people don't like my suggestion of the alternative then a couple might be available. 

ALL of the XL Polos are still available. 

Thanks everyone so far for supporting SGL :D

Ant

Just received the second batch back from the embroiderers. They do look really good! 

Here is a picture of the Grey Polo and a special that I did for Helen.

Still some XLs in Black and Grey, a Grey in Large and a White in Large available 

Ant

Archived