Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

LittleSkink

Bargain - Philips Stargazing 2015 £2 in The Works

picked a copy up last week, about 6 copies left in Sheffield branch - spine on in the Reference section so not easy to find

Its good, will probably buy at full price next year

• Like 1

Good shout. May take a run out to Meadowhell and grab a copy (assuming you mean the Meadowhell branch)...

That was a good buy, thanks for the heads up.

Only just seen this thread and popped into the Works in Loughborough and ended up getting 3 books

Philip's Stargazing 2015 - £2 

The Quantum Universe: Everything that can happen does happen by Brian Cox & Jeff Forshaw -  £3

An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth (Hardback) by Chris Hadfield - £5

Al

Still  a few copies left at the designer outlet village just off of junction 28 of the M1 for anyone in or near the area that wants a copy.

Buy online, use  click & collect = no delivery cost & use the code TODAY25 for 25% off = £1.50 :grin:

• Like 2

i cant find one in Doncaster will have a trip to Meadowhall this week cheers lads think its just what i am looking for as i am new to this

Designer outlets Junction 32 M62 had 10 copies this morning if anyone is close at hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@quimby44, if you go online to The Works, see my post above!. you will use more in petrol going to Meadowhell from Donny than it is worth!

@quimby44, if you go online to The Works, see my post above!. you will use more in petrol going to Meadowhell from Donny than it is worth!

cheers 

For £1.69 extra than the original £2, you can get it delivered to your front door through amazon market place.

James

Bought this from the Banbury store on Saturday, started off by quickly flicking through it, then later spent a bit of time reading it, looking forward to a nice read each month, with things to look for.

Think I've just picked up the last one at J28.. Didn't see anymore only the one lonely copy I purchased.. Along with some dinosaur and robot books lol

still 6 copies in Sheffield City yesterday, and still cunningly hidden to show spine only (so you can barely read the title) in Reference section

Only just seen this thread and popped into the Works in Loughborough and ended up getting 3 books

Philip's Stargazing 2015 - £2 

The Quantum Universe: Everything that can happen does happen by Brian Cox & Jeff Forshaw -  £3

An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth (Hardback) by Chris Hadfield - £5

Al

Very much recommend that last one.  I found it an excellent read and posted a review of it just over a year ago:

http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/207537-book-review-an-astronauts-guide-to-life-on-earth/

James