Hello everyone

Mahratta

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to SGL - Glad that you found us and hope that you enjoy your time here. This is a great place to get information, so have a browse round and I'm sure you'll get some scope ideas in no time :D

Look forward to seeing you you aorund :)

Hi,and welcome.  A good way to start in this great hobby would be to buy some binoculars,maybe 10 x 50 or even 15 x 70.  You cant go wrong with the old classic Observers pocket book of Astronomy either.  I still have mine from 30 years ago,i learned my wat around the sky with this great little book.  Enjoy and Clear Skies.

Carl

Hi Mahratta and welcome to SGL, don`t be in a hurry to obtain a scope, binoculars will serve you well in the interim period, give you a chance to learn the night sky and get to grips with what is involved in observing with the various optical instruments on the market to-day, before you come to any decision :)

Archived