Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The annual - OMG what have I forgotten thread..

NickK

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes..

PATCH YOUR WINDOWS INSTALLATIONS NOW - then SWITCH OFF AUTO UPDATE.. nothing like being 1/2 way through an imaging run and wonder why it's stopped..

Same goes for Macs..

Oh yes..

PATCH YOUR WINDOWS INSTALLATIONS NOW - then SWITCH OFF AUTO UPDATE.. nothing like being 1/2 way through an imaging run and wonder why it's stopped..

Same goes for Macs..

Just had a fight with Win 8.1 update, I have it switched off but when I do update it seems to turn itself back on. This time it screwed Explorer and stopped Chrome internet access and then refused to shut down.

I'll be bringing two laptops for insurance. :)

Dave

Well I did say I'd let you know what I've forgotten when I got here and so far all I've forgotten is the SD card reader so after firing off a load of shots for a timelapse I can't do anything with them lol.

Well I did say I'd let you know what I've forgotten when I got here and so far all I've forgotten is the SD card reader so after firing off a load of shots for a timelapse I can't do anything with them lol.

I'm sure someone will lend you one, but if not, if I remember, i'll bring one on Thursday, if that's not too late.

Have you got a cable?  You could use that to transfer instead... (sorry if you'd already thought of that!)

Helen

Have you got a cable?  You could use that to transfer instead... (sorry if you'd already thought of that!)

Helen

I'm sure someone will lend you one, but if not, if I remember, i'll bring one on Thursday, if that's not too late.

That would be great thanks if only so I can transfer the data to the laptop then I can mess around with the rest.

Helen

Unfortunately I forgot that too Helen & my card reader uses the same cable that fits the camera anyway so either way I'm stuffed at the moment.

Spent all day packing the camper van, made a list and checked it twice, remembered to plug the leisure battery into the charger and switch the fridge on 240v.

Sitting here feeling pleased with myself and realised I'd forgotten to pack my medication, no not the Scotch, I remembered that  :grin:

Dave

Spent all day packing the camper van, made a list and checked it twice, remembered to plug the leisure battery into the charger and switch the fridge on 240v.

Sitting here feeling pleased with myself and realised I'd forgotten to pack my medication, no not the Scotch, I remembered that  :grin:

Dave

I remembered to to take the Scotch last night but forgot the medication this morning. A short light-headed moment in the middle of the day reminded me so all is well and I'm now back on the medication Lagavulin.

Archived