Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

Puglets

Carmarthen Astronomy Club! All locals (or afar if you don't mind travelling) welcome :)

Hi everyone we have set up a Facebook group to arrange outings for people living in the Carmarthen area feel free to join so we can organise a meet up and help each other out and get a community going :) Group is called Carmarthenshire Astronomy Club, any problems finding it on Facebook please let us know 

• Like 2

I think it is a closed group great to keep prying eyes out but not great when you want people to join. Pm me with your Facebook name and I can add you :)

I think it is a closed group great to keep prying eyes out but not great when you want people to join. Pm me with your Facebook name and I can add you :)

not so great for sharing the astronomy experience either :) unless of course they have something to hide ;)

• Like 1

Hi,

I am not on face book, but thank you for the invite. It's nice your starting up a local club, want to wish you the best.

Please let the SGL members know when you get things up and running and have activities planned which may be of interest. 

Cheers.

Will do l8 nite, it's not my Facebook group just putting the word out. Took me long enough to find it!

Ok if you like Scott Phillips astrophotography Facebook he will add you in to the group. I had similar problems finding it!

I have tried making the group open and not private so it should work

Carmarthenshire Astronomy Club

Some people have been typing Carmarthen astronomy club !!

How are things going, anything to share with the Group here ?

Coming up as ' no results found'

So have liked your page Scott Phillips, hope you can add me to the group

And people keep trying to persuade me that Facebook is a wonderful thing! :D
Best of luck with the Club though! :)

Hi Sandra can't find you on my page are you sure you liked the Scott phillips astrophotography ?

yes Scott,just checked again, there is a simon lewis who liked it at the same time as me.

Just checked and it's about an hr and a half or thereabouts from my house, so might be worth a trip over sometime if the weather improves. I will have a look on FB for the group.

Not a fan of Facebook either.  Whereabouts are you?