Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Carmarthen Astronomy Club! All locals (or afar if you don't mind travelling) welcome :)

Puglets

Hi everyone we have set up a Facebook group to arrange outings for people living in the Carmarthen area feel free to join so we can organise a meet up and help each other out and get a community going :) Group is called Carmarthenshire Astronomy Club, any problems finding it on Facebook please let us know 

I think it is a closed group great to keep prying eyes out but not great when you want people to join. Pm me with your Facebook name and I can add you :)

not so great for sharing the astronomy experience either :) unless of course they have something to hide ;)

Hi,

I am not on face book, but thank you for the invite. It's nice your starting up a local club, want to wish you the best.

Please let the SGL members know when you get things up and running and have activities planned which may be of interest. 

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived