Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

CN Mods needed

Davey-T

We like to give that impression. (In reality we're a bunch over megalomaniac sadists who like nothing better than banning anyone who we think might have the remote possibility of looking at one of us in a funny way) :grin:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :grin:

Yes I've noticed that, its why I keep coming back for more  :p

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We like to give that impression. (In reality we're a bunch over megalomaniac sadists who like nothing better than banning anyone who we think might have the remote possibility of looking at one of us in a funny way) :grin:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :grin:

I was gonna say that but i didnt fancy getting banned on friday night cuz there was nothing good on tv.

You mean there is something good on tv now? ;)

Nope not really. I wonder why we bother paying for a tv licence at all. 

The only interesting thing on tv here tonight is Mr.Selfridge. I hate period dramas but i do watch the show (not weekly) because i like the main actor in it.

The best show on tv right now is Scandal. Its on series 4 right now and its just brilliant. I really do enjoy it.

Archived