sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pity you don't know the website address of the forum you are a moderator on!Plus, it's not the biggest astronomy forum on the net by a long way, Cloudy Nights is much bigger and so is SGL Fair enough

I don't have a moderate bone in my body... lly

How much are they paying ??

I'd be interested too but I doubt they'd beat the SGL Moderator package - especially the health and early retirement pension payouts?

On a secondary note, who on earth would volunteer to be a mod. on an astronomy forum?

• Like 5

The parts of that forum that I most frequent are the refractors and eyepieces sections and there is no way I'd want to try and moderate on there :shocked:

• Like 4

The parts of that forum that I most frequent are the refractors and eyepieces sections and there is no way I'd want to try and moderate on there :shocked:

C'mon John give it a try will you?! We need some guidance in the EOFB thread there :grin:  I will nominate you and I know some "seconders"! :grin:

• Like 1

...scary stuff indeed! Edited by estwing

I'd be interested too but I doubt they'd beat the SGL Moderator package - especially the health and early retirement pension payouts?

On a secondary note, who on earth would volunteer to be a mod. on an astronomy forum?

I've heard that the GM's are getting a Volvo apiece next year,

and the Reds are getting a Lada.

Well, It's a start  :grin:

You obviously did.......

Chris

I can assure that I didn't - but if admin. 'have something on you' it is best to just cave in I think ...... I mean, I'd hate what 'they've' got on me to get out in the public domain :eek:

• Like 1

It would be so much calmer on CN without the influence of the NRA but a 'no guns' policy has no chance of finding its way into the refractor section...

:grin: lly

PS And think of all that broken glass!

I was wondering about the re-location allowance... :evil::grin:

If its mucho dinero, I'll make you a good deal on my ranch in California; free scope included.   :wink:

• Like 1