SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

not a giant step for mankind

rowan46

for some reason all my moon pics are green. it's a modded camera so it may be the white balance on the camera then again it may be anything as I am not exactly aufait with cameras and software it may even be the focal reducer although it shows no green cast visually

I figure I am going to keep processing until I figure out what I am doing  or somebody gives me a clue. Seriously though I think this is the most I can do it may even be a little overdone

post-4536-0-68962000-1425647052_thumb.jp

All nice pics Rowan!

I think the second to last one is the best, all I would do now is take it to Gimp or Photoshop and increase the contrast levels and tweak the brightness to suit and I would leave it.

It's a pretty decent image.

ok seeing as you asked so nicely. Its very exciting this processing malarky, you press buttons and stuff happens. I can't seem to leave it alone and I am not sure whether it's addiction or OCD anyway last one until I get another imaging run

post-4536-0-19135500-1425681662_thumb.jp

That's the one! :)

The contrast really makes it pop.

Processing can be fun, plus while you are playing around you will stumble across a really neat trick every now and then.

Archived