Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Calling all CEM60 users

dazza1639

Over in this thread http://stargazerslounge.com/index.php?/topic/207884-Any-new-EQ8-Reports%3F/page__view__findpost__p__2581918

I have been asking about the EQ8 from a users perspective, not the issues which you can find threads on, but the other stuff, day to day how are they getting on with it what they like what they don't how it is performing for them with there setup, what they wish they had known about to help them get the most out of it.

Over to you CEM60 users, can you shed some light on your experiences with this mount. At the moment I'm looking at getting either an EQ8 or a CEM60 so I'm trying to learn as much about these mounts from a users perspective as possible. Not the beget tube stuff there are plenty of threads about that, just the stuff that you like or that you think new users would like to know or little gems that you've found really useful.

A list of my gear and my intentions for the mount where listed in this thread

http://stargazerslounge.com/index.php?/topic/237705-New-Mount-Time---Help

When I was considering more mounts, now it's a straight choice between the budget busters.

I look forward to reading about your experiences.

Thanks

Darren

------------------------------------------------

Twitter: @SalAstroSoc @Astronut1639 www.salfordastro.org.uk

Nexstar 8 GPS ADM MDS Rings & Counter Weights, Skywatcher ST80 & Synguider, Canon EOS 1000d,

Dew Heaters & 4 Channel Controller, Orbit Wedge, Observatory and not enough clear nights

Definately have a look over on CloudyNights.com, they have had some real indepth threads on the CEM60. It seems to be more popular here in the states than over in EU. Not saying there arent any, just that there have already been plenty of reviews to get a decent baseline on the product here in the US. I'll reply on your other thread with my thoughts as to not disrupt this one.

Thanks I have posted the original new mount thread over there it may be an idea to post this one as well.

Darren

------------------------------------------------

Twitter: @SalAstroSoc @Astronut1639 www.salfordastro.org.uk

Nexstar 8 GPS ADM MDS Rings & Counter Weights, Skywatcher ST80 & Synguider, Canon EOS 1000d,

Dew Heaters & 4 Channel Controller, Orbit Wedge, Observatory and not enough clear nights

Archived