Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M82 - I've started .. so I'll finish

Sp@ce_d

Well, I cant remember the last time I posted an image. It's been that long since I tried to have a half decent go at processing anything, it feels like I'm starting from scratch again. I've forgotten the little I new!

I must have spent the last 18 months just messing about with gear, what with one thing and another. I still cant get the scope collimated to my satisfaction and there's still tilt in the imaging train, anyway. This is a first for the scope, a first for the mount and a first for the Obsy control acquisition.

Hoping to get more data. I cant seem to pull out any detail in the jets so far.. but until the Moons moved on, this is it so far..

C925 with 6.3 Reducer, EQ8, 314L+, OAG & acquisition with ACP. Processed in PI.

L 300s x 23 Bin 1

R 300s x 12 Bin 2

G 300s x 12 Bin 2

B 300 x 9 Bin 2

Ha 900 x 4 Bin 1

I must get a calibrated monitor. I've checked this on two, one it looks too saturated & the other a bit thin, so I've gone for a compromise. As usual all comments & advise gratefully accepted :)

post-11176-0-97152100-1425232694.png

Archived