Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_android_vs_ios_winners.thumb.jpg.803608cf7eedd5cfb31eedc3e3f357e9.jpg

L8-Nite

March 14 th. Meet

I'm going to make my own call on this shortly- (for me personally - not the group - I'm sure Milke will be along shortly) the beer in the fridge is just looking too apetizing at the moment as kick off gets closer - 

Big cloud cover and 15-20mph winds according to NetWeather- Caffrey's wins

Hopefully I'll catch up with you guys in the next few weeks as the moon is out of the way for a while and before the clocks go back

Have a good evening for those of you who attend

C'mon Wales :0)

Edited by stevetynant

Yeah Lenny, its been overcast and windy in my neck of the woods.  I've been following several weather sites closely and it doesn't look good, especially the wind factor.

I'm going to make an early call. ............. Sorry folks, tonight's observing meet at Blaenavon  is a " NO-GO ".

Hope everyone has better luck locally.

Cheers.

Edit: Steve, just saw your last post; let the golden nectar flow !  :drunken_smilie:

:grin:

Edited by L8-Nite
  • Like 1

Cheers mike, I think it's probably a good call it's not looking great

Like many of us I watched the match, and cracked a few beers, then i stepped outside about 2200hrs no wind and the sky was crystal clear, I was gutted.So I cracked another beer.

• Like 2