Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGLX Bring/Buy Sale

Grant

Yes :-)  EQ6Pro with tripod and EQMod (and option of handset).  Also probably an EQ6GTAZ too.  Need to sort out what's what and work out prices.  I've got some other things to work through too when I get the chance (weekend)

Helen

Hello Helen

Thank you for the heads up! I will be leaving the island next Tuesday morning and getting to Lucksall late Wednesday afternoon. Best regards, Hadyn - IOM

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you wont want it stu after you have used the 16" properly :p any way MRS MAK would kill you

Sure you are right Dan. I think I might do something bad to myself if I buy much more!!

I've got a few Max Vision 68° eyepieces which I could part with.

A specifically the 28mm, 16mm and possibly the 20mm. I need to fund an anticipated attack of green (Delos 17.3mm if anyone had got one).

Paul

It's not really an astro item but it's now only used by me now for star parties, I may have my caravan up for sale. It's quite an old one, Bailey Discovery SE Avallon Layout 4 berth from 1994 that is in decent order but needs some TLC on electrics, could do with a service, new tyres, battery etc. It could form the basis of a low cost dark sky retreat :smiley:

Anyway I'll pop a sign up on the front window of the van as long as that does not contravene the site rules.

It's not really an astro item but it's now only used by me now for star parties, I may have my caravan up for sale. It's quite an old one, Bailey Discovery SE Avallon Layout 4 berth from 1994 that is in decent order but needs some TLC on electrics, could do with a service, new tyres, battery etc. It could form the basis of a low cost dark sky retreat :smiley:

Anyway I'll pop a sign up on the front window of the van as long as that does not contravene the site rules.

:cool:  hummmmmm interesting :p

i have a brand new sub zero coat for sale. complete with labels size large never used. loads of pockets and very comfortable. i use one myself. payed £110 i will sell for £50. but please pm me as i dont want to bring it if no one wants it. same coat as in the link

http://www.bunzlsws.com/c/pl/143366/Sioen-Vermont-Cold-Store-Jacket

I have a set of belt drive conversion / hypertune components for an (N)EQ6 Pro, comprising of;

4 x MXL Rubber Timing Belt, 80 T (2 for the belt mod and 2 for spares)
2 x Aluminium MXL Pulley, 12T
2 x Aluminium MXL Pulley, 48T
Set of 4 very high quality ABEC-9 worm bearings
Full set of Teflon shim washers for tuning the worm to worm ring height

The pulleys are bored out to the correct size

These parts are all brand new, I bought them, had them machined and then bought another mount so they were never used.

I'm not sure what to ask for them so come an find me (Hare 55) and make an offer.

Cheers,

Ian

post-1103-0-87167800-1426608349_thumb.jp

I now need to leave on Saturday morning so will not be able to wait for the bring and buy sale.

If anyone is interested in either a Celestron C6 OTA (£250 including flight case) or a Skywatcher 250P Newt (£160 including rings, dovetail and electric focuser) please come over to Kingfisher 4 any time from now until Friday evening.

Archived