Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGLX Bring/Buy Sale

Grant

As per tradition :-) there will be a bring and buy sale on the Saturday morning at SGLX.

Please feel free to list anything you intend to bring to sell or things you might be on the look out for.

This is NOT a substitute for the regular classified area of the site, so no negotiations or trading in this thread please.

Thanks,

Grant

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am bringing a Skywatcher 250P Newtonian OTA with electric focuser, clean optics, tube rings and dovetail. It is the blue tube version but a previous owner has covered it with carbon fiber effect plastic and painted the end assemblies and tube rings white. It looks OK and doesn't in any way affect performance.

A bargain at £180.

I will have the following:

Tele-Optic Ercole mount with a couple of clamps

Televue x0.8 reducer flattener

I have just advertised an OD Dob mount which I can flat pack and bring if I get a buyer before

I'm sure there are a few other bits and bobs too!!

Unfortunately I'm not sure whether I'll be able to make it this year,  However, if I do, I plan to bring along some plastic cases for 1.25" filters - there will be free to anyone who want them.

ill have one if you dont mind, anything for free any other freebies anyone  :smiley: 

I have a couple of bits a newbie may be interested in an es4.7mm 82 boxed and capped £50 an unused lx modded spc900 £50 and an eq1 widefield setup that's the quartz motor not the budget set up.inc polar scope £70. I have moved onto the star adventurer so surplus to requirements. maybe a vixen super polaris with dual adm drives and guide port. £80, a canon ef 50mm 1.8 at £40 I think that,s it unless I find any other bits lying around unused.

I would like to move the following on:

Skywatcher 150p Dobsonian, plus 10mm eyepiece / 2 x barlow, 1000m / 150mm, very good condition: £110

Skywatcher 114p on an eq1, with an eypiece if I can find a spare: £75

I will be after a 5kg counterweight with a 20mm centre if anyone has a spare. 

I will also be selling :

114mm Black skywatcher tube rings £10

Meade 1.25" prism diagonal £5

35mm 2" Self centering extension tube £10

RAS threaded helical focuser £5

114mm White skywatcher tube rings £10

Unbranded 1.25" mirror diagonal £5

May bring SW ST80 I've been using as guidscope, in original  cardboard box with two eyepieces, diagonal, finderscope and tube rings if any one is interested, £45.00 ?

Don't want to bring it otherwise as I'm already bringing everything but the kitchen sink  :grin:

Don't want to put it in classified as can't be bothered with messing about packing and posting

Dave

May bring SW ST80 I've been using as guidscope, in original  cardboard box with two eyepieces, diagonal, finderscope and tube rings if any one is interested, £45.00 ?

Don't want to bring it otherwise as I'm already bringing everything but the kitchen sink  :grin:

Don't want to put it in classified as can't be bothered with messing about packing and posting

Dave

Dave, please do bring it :)

I will be bringing my CG5-Goto Pro mount to Lucksall to support

my ED80+zx66 Guidescope for imaging whilst there. Hopefully that is  :smiley:.

The mount and tripod  I will sell afterwards, to anyone willing to pay  £350.

The mount itself has had very little use, and complete with polar Finder.

Please show your interest in this at Lucksall, and NOT in this thread.

Cheers.

Ron.

If anyone going has a roll of solar foil (ND5) with enough left over for a 130mm circle (i.e. for a 105mm objective) I'd be interested.. I'll be there from monday.. I have a solar foil filter but may look to replace the foil.

I am bringing a Skywatcher 250P Newtonian OTA with electric focuser, clean optics, tube rings and dovetail. It is the blue tube version but a previous owner has covered it with carbon fiber effect plastic and painted the end assemblies and tube rings white. It looks OK and doesn't in any way affect performance.

A bargain at £180.

I will also be bringing my C6 OTA if it has not sold by then plus a box of bits and peices that I no longer need.

Is anyone thinking of bringing a HEQ5 Pro or a NEQ6 Pro Goto mount with tripod system complete to the bring and buy sale please?

Best regards,

Hadyn - Isle of Man

Yes :-)  EQ6Pro with tripod and EQMod (and option of handset).  Also probably an EQ6GTAZ too.  Need to sort out what's what and work out prices.  I've got some other things to work through too when I get the chance (weekend)

Helen

Archived