Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar.thumb.jpg.ef4882eb5fb3610f8a68e5e6913de0e3.jpg

Mark at Beaufort

SGLX - Free breakfast at Outreach Eclipse Event

Deadhead    12

I havent been on here for months. Too obsessed with the Glastonbury line up! Is it too late to come to this outreach thingy? Cheers

Mark at Beaufort    2,530

I havent been on here for months. Too obsessed with the Glastonbury line up! Is it too late to come to this outreach thingy? Cheers

Martin I have you down to arrive tomorrow (pitch 102) so I will add your name to the list

thommo10    23

Hi Mark

I know its a bit late but is there any chance of getting on the eclipse trip.

Mark at Beaufort    2,530

Hi Mark

I know its a bit late but is there any chance of getting on the eclipse trip.

OK Keith I notice that you are arriving tomorrow on pitch 114. I will see you at some stage to give your meal token.

• Like 1

Karhar5226    0

Hello I am trying to book on to the campsite for SGLX on fri and sat using the link provided and when I get to the payment screen it goes off, is anyone able to help me please?

I do hope there are spaces left as my son will be disappointed :-(

Thank you

Karl