SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGLX - Free breakfast at Outreach Eclipse Event

Mark at Beaufort

As you may know the SGL Management has organised an Outreach Event to view the eclipse at Madley a few miles from Lucksall.

I have been working with Admin over the arrangements for breakfast at this location. I am very pleased to announce that SGL Admin has agreed to fund the breakfast of SGL members and their partners/friends - as per attached list.

The Staff at the MESC have been advised of this arrangement. We will produce tickets which you will be able to hand over to obtain your sausage/bacon rolls.

I have attached a PDF list of SGL members who have advised me they expect to attend the eclipse party. If your name is missing or you no longer wish to go can you let me know by replying to this thread.

Hopefully this will be a good eclipse party and you will not need to worry about funding your breakfast.

SGLXoutreach001.pdf

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark, 

I think you have missed Focaldepth and Yarn, arranged by PM on 18th Jan.

We wanted to attend the Eclipse and BT tour, please.

John and Averil.

Sorry John

Yes I missed recording your name despite you sending me an original PM - sorry

I have amended the list and yes you are down for the BT tour as well.

Thanks for the brekkie guys much appreciated & thanks for organising the outreach, not long to go now can't wait :grin:
It'll also be nice to meet Pig in the daytime as I've only met him at the dark site twice lol. :p

Hello Mark and all the other Mods.

Thank you all for organising such a promising "Outreach Event" with a free breakfast and all.

Best regards,  Hadyn - Isle of Man

too be fair Hadyn, Mark has done the lions share of work on this and you are right to be thanking him. Me, I'm just along for the ride :D

Archived