Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGLX Pitch Booking Deadline...

Grant

If you are thinking about attending SGLX, please can you ensure you book your pitch within the next week. We will be closing pitch bookings then to give us time to organise everything like printing welcome packs, name badges and passing the details to Lucksall.

We still have a few camping pitches and also hardstanding caravan/tent pitches available.

Please ensure you have booked before Midnight Wednesday 4th March.

Link to book: http://www.firstlightoptics.com/sgl10-booking/sglx-pitch-booking.html

Cheers,

Grant

• 2 weeks later...

Pitch booking deadline has now passed - I will be doing the reconciliation in the next day or so and giving the final numbers to the camp site.

If anybody needs to add any days or change anything, please PM me ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Grant I have booked us in and they said they would speak to the event organisers on the day of arrival to check we can have a space with everyone else. They said we could have an electric pitch at same price as everyone else. Really looking forward to it now. See you all soon

Archived