Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_widefield.jpg.36065d79cb2625eb299137a5b4432c96.jpg

Grant

SGLX Pitch Booking Deadline...

Grant    1,110

If you are thinking about attending SGLX, please can you ensure you book your pitch within the next week. We will be closing pitch bookings then to give us time to organise everything like printing welcome packs, name badges and passing the details to Lucksall.

We still have a few camping pitches and also hardstanding caravan/tent pitches available.

Please ensure you have booked before Midnight Wednesday 4th March.

Link to book: http://www.firstlightoptics.com/sgl10-booking/sglx-pitch-booking.html

Cheers,

Grant

Grant    1,110

Pitch booking deadline has now passed - I will be doing the reconciliation in the next day or so and giving the final numbers to the camp site.

If anybody needs to add any days or change anything, please PM me ASAP.

• Like 1

Karhar5226    0

Hi grant sorry its late notice but myself my wife and son want to attend SGLX on Friday and sat night are there any pitches left please?

Thanks

Karl

Karhar5226    0

Thanks Grant I have booked us in and they said they would speak to the event organisers on the day of arrival to check we can have a space with everyone else. They said we could have an electric pitch at same price as everyone else. Really looking forward to it now. See you all soon