Hello from Wales!

Puglets

Hi I am a newbie to the vast world of Astronomy :) I have a celestron nexstar 8se and thought it would be my biggest purchase I think not!! Wow the amount of kit you need is going to empty my purse very quickly but I love sitting under a clear sky and observing the wonders above us  :grin: Nice to meet you all 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.................................... Wow the amount of kit you need is going to empty my purse very quickly ................................................

Only if you are in a hurry. The key word here is ....... " need ".

And Welcome to SGL from another Glamorganite. :smiley:  

I guess so, your right! I am just all excited and want everything NOW!!!! lol  :grin:

Excitement is good, just take your time and do some research; then you won't get into the vicious cycle of buying and then trying to unload undesirable gear at a loss.

Do check out the  " South Wales Group "  for what's happening locally.

Shwmae Puglets from another Welsh newbie.

Are you going to the Botanical gardens in Carmarthen on Friday 27th for the Swansea astronomers starparty?

I'll be there hoping finally to make my mind up about which telescope to purchase, changed my mind a good few times so far!!!

Peter

Archived