Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The 400 hour image...

ollypenrice

Well, the latest underwhelming news of my own 1.8 x 1 metre copy of the print is that it's gone off the parcel tracking radar just before midnight on the 14th at Heath Row and not been heard of since.

Disgruntled of South East France.

If it was flying via Charles de Gaulle then your out of luck, they have a machine there that all baggage must pass through, it is similar to the machines that they use to crush cars. At least that's my experience of flying through that place!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If it was flying via Charles de Gaulle then your out of luck, they have a machine there that all baggage must pass through, it is similar to the machines that they use to crush cars. At least that's my experience of flying through that place!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to lnow.  :BangHead:

:grin: lly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know, I'm afraid. I wasn't able to get there because we're very busy and Monique's back isn't making life easy for her at the moment.

This image can, though, hold up in print form at a size neither Tom nor I have so far seen - almost 8 metres high. This is really the whole point of the image so, in a competion like the one in question, it doesn't do its thing. We now need to see if anyone would like a big one!

Olly

I don't know, I'm afraid. I wasn't able to get there because we're very busy and Monique's back isn't making life easy for her at the moment.

This image can, though, hold up in print form at a size neither Tom nor I have so far seen - almost 8 metres high. This is really the whole point of the image so, in a competion like the one in question, it doesn't do its thing. We now need to see if anyone would like a big one!

Olly

Olly, I'm saying nothing!!......