Would you like to work at FLO?

FLO

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh. I used to think that way when I was her age.... :(

Mike,

Nice try, my son...

It looks like you probably need to actually save for a trip to New Zealand, rather than charming a nice young lady....  :D

think your right sam :grin:

Feeling like you've been suckered? :)

James

No. I walked away from my job on Jan 9th, with sufficient funds to spend five months doing nothing. You?  :grin:

Well, it was five months, but then I bought the LX200, ES100s and now I have a slightly increased sense of urgency with respect to future employment....

Russell

The 9.30 start was born from my wanting to join my wife with the school run. It also, together with the 5pm finish, enables us to avoid the busiest traffic  :smile:

I hear you. The job I refer to above meant leaving the house a 7:15am and returning at 6:45pm. 13 years of that and I decided I'd had enough.

As a middle aged dad with a bit of time on his hands, it's been a real hardship mixing it with the playground yummy mummies....

Russell

No. I walked away from my job on Jan 9th, with sufficient funds to spend five months doing nothing. You?  :grin:

I work for myself.  My boss wouldn't dream of letting me get away with that kind of behaviour.

Best of luck with the job-hunting.

James

Archived