SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Would you like to work at FLO?

FLO

We are looking for two people to join us at our distribution centre in Exeter processing and packing orders for dispatch. 

An interest in astronomy is an advantage but not necessary. Attention to detail bordering on obsession, good sense of humour, ability to admit a mistake and an appreciation of quality coffee are essential. 

FLO is a young energetic company with plans so this is an excellent opportunity for someone with an interest in retail prepared to roll up their sleeves and help further our quest for global domination!  :evil1:

One vacancy is available now and another will be available June (Natasha is leaving to live in New Zealand).  

Hours are full-time 9.30-5 Mon-Fri. 

Wage to be discussed (nobody at FLO is paid less than the Living Wage). 

Applications via email to jointheteam@firstlightoptics.com

We look forward to meeting you :smile:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An interest in astronomy is an advantage but not necessary. Attention to detail bordering on obsession, good sense of humour, ability to admit a mistake and an appreciation of quality coffee are essential. 

This is me all over and the other half agrees.

Just a shame you're too far away.

I would love to join the team but like every one is putting, the travel time would be a world record, best of luck to those who apply..............when i win the lotto i will invest in FLO and open a northern branch

ask natasha if she wants a ugly boy friend  :grin:

I asked. She says... 

Are you rich? 

Are you old? (Tash is 23)

Do you have kids? 

She appears to have forgotten "Do you have a heart condition that might be triggered by vigorous exercise?"

I noticed she didn't ask if he was married... 

The 9.30 start was born from my wanting to join my wife with the school run. It also, together with the 5pm finish, enables us to avoid the busiest traffic  :smile:

Do you need a senior finance type.....?

Archived