New member - hello!

RatBoy

Hi, all!

Am dusting off an old hobby.  Never been too active, but have recently signed up with a couple of clubs/groups in the area, and am taking the equipment out of the closet and dusting it off.

Attended my first star party last Friday - it was great fun!

I apparently can't do a sig yet, so:

* Starmaster 12.5" ELT truss-tube Dob

* Orion BT-80 binocular telescope

* Pentax 16x16 binoculars

* Meade 8x42 binoculars

Anyway, greetings!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, all!  Thanks for the welcomes!

Dana, yes, I'm a Cards fan.  Was "indoctrinated" in my youth - the days of Brock, Gibson, Flood.

Thanks again, everyone.  I've been interested in astronomy since youth, but have never been very active.  Now that my employer has given me the boot, I've got a little time on my hands to finally act on my hobby.

Looking forward to talking with all of you - learning from you, mostly.

:smiley:

Hey, all!  Thanks for the welcomes!

Dana, yes, I'm a Cards fan.  Was "indoctrinated" in my youth - the days of Brock, Gibson, Flood.

Thanks again, everyone.  I've been interested in astronomy since youth, but have never been very active.  Now that my employer has given me the boot, I've got a little time on my hands to finally act on my hobby.

Looking forward to talking with all of you - learning from you, mostly.

:smiley:

Sorry to hear about the boot.  Social contracts are dead now. 

Archived