SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Jupiter 14/02 from Bembridge

SnakeyJ

Unexpectedly the clouds parted again tonight, at least for an hour or so!    Typically they came back with a vengeance just as the seeing started to improve, but still I've had worse nights and managed to get 3 reasonable runs in.

All taken at 3600mm with the Europa 250 and QHY5L-II, stacking 25% of 6000 frames per channel with no drizzle:

post-26731-0-26903100-1423961744.png

post-26731-0-49681400-1423961746.png

post-26731-0-97451100-1423961748.png

Nothing special, but still a nice GRS transit on record.

Very nice Jake :) always nice to catch the GRS. I'm getting so jealous of all of you planetary imagers. The rate I'm going I won't finish my roll off shed build until winter and I've got the Planeta sitting there just waiting to be used! Oh well I'll get there soon. Lovely set of images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice again Jake, well done mate. 

I went out last night (Sunday), and all seemed quite good here in Salisbury.

Shame my QHY5 decided to lock up????? very strange and something I going to ask QHY. Tried it on another P.C. and still nothing? strange.

Lee

Well nailed Jake! Isle of Wight is where it`s at - Atacama light! :grin:

Best regards,

Ralph

Very nice again Jake, well done mate.

I went out last night (Sunday), and all seemed quite good here in Salisbury.

Shame my QHY5 decided to lock up????? very strange and something I going to ask QHY. Tried it on another P.C. and still nothing? strange.

Lee

Lee - sorry to hear this. Try a new cable and a different machine - mine did something similar a while back, but it did come back. Can't search well from tapatalk, but sure I did a thread here on it.

Archived