Hello From Hertfordshire

Briosh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coloured filters.i recently asked about using filters for stargazing.and after seeing first hand tonite looking at jupiter.firstly with a red filter.i found it totally dround out the colour of the whole planet.i then used a green filter.this gave you much more detail of jupiter.i then used a blue moon filter which (Ronin) and various other wise stargazers suggested.and this filter proved to be the best of all.loads more detail than the green.and also helped cancel out most of the light polution from watford.so thanks again to the stargazing paternity.you are all fellows of wisdom.ttfn

Hi glowjet.i have always been interested in the solar system and the universe.but life and going out seeing the world got in the way.now that i have slowed down a bit.i can now get my head in the universe.last week i viewed jupiter for the first time with her moons either side of her.it felt like i alone had found it.it took my breath away.and humbled me at the same time.now i cant get enough of star gazing.ttfn

Archived