SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Lomo 80/480 Or Tak FCT-76

Thanks Gary.vthe scope is currently camera'd up as I'm trying to get a half decent rosette nebula image, but have been stifled so far by a rotten dose of flu while the moon's been away :-(. Once that's done then I'll be shifting back to my big RC for imaging galaxies so I promise to have a look through the scope :-)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lomo optics have a good rep, just make sure the rest of the tube is up to par especially the focuser and you will have a good scope.

Cant say I can fault the Baby Q and the focus shift on the 106 is fine with a good autofocus routine.

Thanks Gary.vthe scope is currently camera'd up as I'm trying to get a half decent rosette nebula image, but have been stifled so far by a rotten dose of flu while the moon's been away :-(. Once that's done then I'll be shifting back to my big RC for imaging galaxies so I promise to have a look through the scope :-)

Rob, I will be looking forward to your report..

Gary

Archived